HDSDR Command. A great control center for using with HDSDR.
In collaboration with GM4CID
Take control of HDSDR with this fantastic control center. Designed to work with HDSDR v2.80 found here but also works with previous HDSDR versions. Now with new style Tuning knob!
- Control the VFO with the smooth/free flowing tuning knob. Now with a new design and finger dimples (see picture)
- Switch between modes:
- ECSS (Repeated press cycles through ECSS, EC-L, EC-U when using HDSDR v2.8.0)
- AGC (Repeated press cycles through Fast - Med - Slow - Off)
- 50Hz/500Hz switch (HDSDR v2.8.0)
- Spectrum move up and down
- Zoom the spectrum in and out
- Volume control
- Fast tune up and down
- Switch between LO A and B
- Power indicator light (glow from beneath tuning knob)
- Rubber feet for added stability
- Plug and play
- Connection by USB cable (supplied)
Plug and play. There are no drivers required for this control center. Just plug it into your computer with the supplied USB cable and you are up and running.
Please note that the tuning knob may sometimes be slightly different than pictured, but will remain within keeping of the look and feel of the unit.
Should you have any issues with selecting a shipping carrier during checkout, please contact me.