HDSDR Touch. A great control center for using with HDSDR.
In collaboration with GM4CID
Take full control of HDSDR with this fantastic touchscreen control center. Designed to work with HDSDR v2.80 found here but also works with previous HDSDR versions. Just some of its features cover:
- Control the VFO with the smooth/free flowing tuning knob.
- Switch between modes:
- ECSS (Repeated press cycles through ECSS, EC-L, EC-U when using HDSDR v2.8.0)
- AGC (Repeated press cycles through Fast - Med - Slow - Off)
- 50Hz/500Hz switch (HDSDR v2.8.0)
- HF/LF Cut control
- Zoom the spectrum in and out
- Volume control
- Fast tune up and down
- Switch between LO A and B
- On screen keypad/frequency entry
- Power indicator light (glow from beneath tuning knob)
- Rubber feet for added stability
- Plug and play
- Connection by USB cable (supplied)
With its 3.5inch touchscreen, many more control options are available to you. This really is a must have controller, allowing you to take near full control over HDSDR! Touchscreen features include:
- Mode select
- Recording/playback functions
- AF zoom reset
- RF zoom reset
- Keypad/frequency entry
- Collapse mode
- Compact mode
- TX/RX switch
- NB RF
- NB IF
Housed in a durable and stylish ABS enclosure, it is built to last! With the enclosure being sloped, it offers a great view of the controls and will look great on any desk, with any setup.
Plug and play. There are no drivers required for this control center. Just plug it into your computer with the supplied USB cable and you are up and running.
Should you have any issues with selecting a shipping carrier during checkout, please contact me.